Welcome to Virtual EMS
Thank you for requesting a room with the Campus and Conference Centers department. We hope you have noticed that Virtual EMS is undergoing changes. We are adding more to the pages of Virtual EMS to assist you in planning your event. Give us feedback or ask us questions if you need assistance:
CCC Reservations Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCC Campus Information Center: 312.567.3700
CCC Website: http://ccc.iit.edu
How to Navigate Virtual EMS
- Please log in first or request a Vistural EMS account.
- The Resources menu function contains links to the Virtual EMS User's Guide, CCC Policies, and the CCC Pricing Guide.
- If you need Catering, Audio/Visual Services, or Equipment delivered to a room not managed by the CCC, please select the Service Only Request located under the Reservations menu function at the top of this page.
- The CCC currently reserves space for the McCormick Tribune Campus Center, Hermann Hall Conference Center, Carr Chapel, and all academic rooms used for non-academic purposes.
- You can use the Browse Facilities function in the Browse menu function to see what setup types/maximum capacities each room has.
- You can use the Browse for Space function in the Browse menu function to get a quick view of what rooms are currently available.
- If you wish to return to this page at any time, click the EMS logo in the top left corner of the page.